Thursday, July 11, 2013

Naturalizer Woman

Greetings, fashionistas! I haven't posted in a LONG time, but rest assured that the blog has hardly been forgotten.  I have been working a whole lot and not necessarily dressing to the nines. (Or the eights for that matter...) So not only have I not had time to blog, I haven't had much to blog about. At least as far as my own wardrobe is concerned.
Back in April, I mentioned in this post that my snake print heels were from Naturalizer. Ans they're actually cute!  Brands like Naturalizer, Easy Spirit, Aerosoles, and White Mountain get a bad rep as "old lady brands" because they are geared toward comfort. To be honest, they have traditionally put comfort over style, but that has been changing in recent years.

They sort-of match my decor.
Granted, my Naturalizer heels aren't my usual 4" stilettos, but they are almost 3" tall and the heels are thinner than my chunky heels from my last post.  At the bottom of this post, I linked the websites for the four brands I mentioned earlier.  Most of the brands can be purchased at stores like Macy's, Penney's, Bon-Ton, etc.  They all do have some definite granny shoes, but sift through the different categories and see what you can find!  Here are my recommendations for which brand to check out for different types of shoes.  Keep in mind, I only browsed the individual sites briefly, so this is just a generalization. (And my opinion!)
For Heels: Easy Spirit and Naturalizer
For Flats: Naturalizer and Aerosoles
For Wedges: Aerosoles
For Sneakers: Easy Spirit and Aerosoles (both have cute slip-ons, too... similar to Toms)
For Flip Flops: White Mountain
For Winter Boots (Uggs type): White Mountain

Site Links:
Naturalizer
Easy Spirit
Aerosoles
White Mountain

Keep your best foot forward!
~VeeLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment